Are you trying to show up on your 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 but not sure what to post? Here are 𝟖 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 on what you can do to start showing up daily:
1. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 '𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐁𝐲-𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩' 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥: This can be a story where you personally talk to your audience or create a template to tap through in Canva.
2. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞: Is there something you find your clients or customers running into that you can help avoid by educating them?
3. 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐥: People like to engage with you and your brand, it makes you human. Asking them a question or doing a poll allows them to connect with you.
4. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥: You can film a client praising your work or create a testimonial in Canva - sharing these reviews helps build trust.
5. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞: Stories are a great way to give your audience a 'Behind the Scenes' look. Show them what a day in the life looks like for you!
6. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐔𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭: This can be an event you're hosting or a local event that is coming up to invite your audience to.
7. 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝗪𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞: Asking your audience can help come up with ideas and also keep you consistent with what you've already done.
8. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫: It's important to remember that your audience only knows what you tell them, so make sure you're letting them know about what it is that you do!